Yes, I know... ~ theatre notes

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yes, I know...

Ms TN has been taking care of some extra-blog deadlines this week. As well as sneezing copiously and considering her upcoming stint as an International Poet of Mystery, which is coming up alarmingly soon. I have managed to attend a couple of events of a Fringe nature all the same, and will report In Due Course. For the record, both - the Ridiculusmus Readings at La Mama and the Melbourne Town Players' Attract/Repel at the Store Room - got ticks from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be commenting on Peter Craven's muddled comments on the need for naturalism in the Age, in which he contradicted himself completely? Then again, you may have more important things to attend to than shooting fish in a barrel.

Alison Croggon said...

Your wish, anon, is my command...